Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Have The Best Job Ever...

What better way to start a Sunday morning then to have a dance party?! Everyone loves to dance, right? Liana Veda, an international recording artist and Zumba Jammer, led 35 women, including myself and my co-workers/friends, in an hour long booty shaking class before the big Pats game today ... Super Bowl, here we come!  Everybody had such a great time, and they all got their sweat on - remember, you should sweat once a day!

Reflecting back on the day and how much fun everyone had, including myself, I realize how lucky I am to work for a company that creates components for people to live a longer, healthier, more fun life yet promotes camaraderie and community at the same time. I go to work excited and have a hard time leaving because I absolutely love what I do! Making a small difference in someone's life whether it's helping them pick the best pair of yoga pants that make their butt look good or helping with an event to get women moving and grooving and smiling confidently because they are having fun ... that makes me smile and just think to myself "I have the best job ever".


No comments:

Post a Comment