Saturday, April 10, 2010

On to the Next One...

So my show plans for the beginning of this year have changed. The plan was to compete in fitness at both the NY Pro and Europa Show of Champions in April then to compete in bikini at both the NY Pro in May and the Europa in July. However due to a serious hamstring pull that happened the week before the NY Pro fitness show, I have decided to focus only on bikini shows for the remainder of the year. I am feeling an overwhelming amount of emotions because I worked so hard on my physique and routine to compete in fitness however after pulling my hamstring then depleting for 1 show and doing my routine full out that night, I came back to Boston with my leg feeling worse unfortunately. I have not been able to train legs nor have intense cardio sessions and it's totally bumming me out so leaning out and working on my conditioning would have been tough to go further with fitness right now. I am lucky that the pull isn't that horrible, I can still walk and still compete so I have to look on the bright side. I'm focusing on rocking some bikini shows with a killer off season in order to bring a super tight package next year for fitness again, I really can't wait!

So watch out for me in Orlando, FL next week as I debut in my first pro bikini show! I'm hoping to show the judges out there that I have a versatile look and yes, you can cross over between 2 divisions such as bikini and fitness. I'm excited to see what happens. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment