Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Savage Support



This weekend marks my 2nd pro show of the year...the Europa Show of Champions taking place on April 16-April 17 in Orlando, FL. The original plan was to compete in fitness for this show however due to a hamstring injury, I will not be competing in fitness but will instead be competing in bikini. I had originally received my pro card in bikini last year, so I am very excited to step on stage to rock the new pro bikini division and to "sass it up" more so than I did in fitness just a couple of weeks ago. Although my hamstring kept me from performing my routine at this show, it will not keep me from strutting my stuff on stage - that's for sure! I am thrilled to rock it out in Orlando.

At every show I've competed in since 2006, I've had my huge support system of all my Savage Girls including my wonderful coach, Cathy. Sadly this will be the first show where hardly any of them will be there. Instead of feeling down and out, I am excited to branch out and to reconnect with other competitors and to meet new competitors - these shows are always such great experiences for me. And I will certainly be in touch with my Savage family back home, keeping them "in the know" as the weekend progresses. They have provided me with so much knowledge and information over the years, that I feel so privileged to go out there on my own and to represent our family and team and to make them proud!

Through all of my years competing, I can honestly say that I am in the best place ever physically, mentally and emotionally. I feel the most confident I have ever been and am just so excited for this upcoming show. Details to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment