Thursday, August 27, 2009

Taking a Breather

Needless to say, this has been 1 crazy week! I have been super busy with clients at Healthworks as well as training people outside of the gym. I have so much going on that I always catch myself at one point in the day and have to remind myself to take a breather, which is what I am doing right now. My day started bright and early at 5:30am, as it does every day, and I have been going nonstop with clients until now (1:30pm)! Phew...breathing here!

I still have a lot of stuff to catch up on and have to get my own training in, but wanted to take the time to update my blog as I know you all REALLY want to know what's going on with me lol. I'm off to Atlantic City tomorrow morning for the weekend to work an event and am really excited as I've never been to Atlantic City before and I love visiting new places. I love taking the time to explore on my own - and by exploring I mean running/walking around the city and getting in a workout at the same time haha! Here's to a great weekend in a new city!

No comments:

Post a Comment