Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Resolutions

It's that day of the week again, the one we all do not look forward to...Monday. However this particular Monday marks the last day of August and for most, pretty much the last day of the summer. Once September hits, we are all right back into the swing of things, whether it's with school or work. We're leaving those lazy days of summer behind us and moving right on in to the fall.

I like to think of this time of year as a fresh start. It's the start of a new season and in essence, almost a "clean slate". Were there things in the summer that you wanted to get done but didn't? Are you looking to set a new goal or overcome a new challenge? Take the time to think about that...what would you like to see happen this fall that maybe didn't in the summer. During the summer, we can get easily consumed with family/friend outings, bbq's, beachtime, and just summer laziness in general. What would you like to see happen this fall? Maybe set a fall resolution...resolutions are not just for the beginning of a new year.

For me, I'm looking to constantly challenge myself, and not just physically and with strength. This fall I'd like to see all of my hard work from the summer pay off by obtaining some new clients at the gym. I'd like to get some new clients that really challenge me as a trainer, clients that ask questions and really make me...work! Did I just say that? The only way I can grow is to be challenged, it's the only way I can and will learn. So that's my resolution - to keep on growing, learning and challenging myself. Stay tuned for updates on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment