Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to Reality

The official "end of summer" is here - Labor Day Weekend. I made a last minute decision last week to go to Florida for the holiday weekend. I realized that I had 4 days off in a row - 4! Instead of staying home, I wanted to go out and do something. I'm the type that can't sit still (although at times, it can be nice). I couldn't stand the fact thinking that I had 4 days off and I had no idea what to do with myself...so I booked my tickets and jetted to Florida for the long weekend.

Go figure...all I wanted to do all weekend was to relax on the beach and get some sun. However, as it was gorgeous and sunny back home - there was no sign of the sun in Florida. Just my luck! I was still able to relax - I got in my workouts, went to the movies and had some time off from working at the gym and teaching bootcamps. It was nice to relax and do some things that I never have time for anymore.

I'm home now and getting ready for the start of a new week - unpacking, have to get some groceries, cook, and write up workouts for the week. I'm officially 2 weeks out from Team Universe in New York - yikes! It's quickly approaching and I can't wait!

Here's to a great week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment