Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Team U - Here I Come!

I just returned home from an incredible weekend in Atlantic City where I worked for VPX Sports at the IFBB Atlantic City Pro / Am. The show was smoothly run and organized and the weekend itself was a blast! I met a lot of wonderful and fabulous people from booth sponsors, competitors and staff. However the one obstacle that I did face while there was trying to stay on track with my diet and training with the NPC Team Universe show just 1 week away. I got to the gym and got in the most training that I could on top of working a 13 hour day and the diet, for the most part, was pretty strict even while traveling (yes, I did go prepared with some food!).

I'm now only a couple of days away from the NPC Team Universe show and feeling fierce! With being sick over a week ago and feeling as if my training was put on hold - I am now feeling confident and ready to bring it! I met with my coach, Cathy Savage, this afternoon to go over last minute posing and show prep and feel much more confident after seeing her. I am overly excited to get to NYC and to compete. This will be my first time competing in Bikini in the NPC, so I'm not too sure what to expect as the division is still new for the NPC; however, I am confident with myself and know that whatever the outcome...I am certainly bringing my A-Game! Stay tuned for a weekend recap!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment