Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Sunday...

I just got finished working 3 days for VPX at the Natural Products Expo East 2009 right here in Boston! It was the first time I got to experience the new Boston Convention Center and boy...what a place! The convention center is huge and absolutely gorgeous. It was a long 3 days on our feet nonstop but needless to say, we represented well and gave away all of our product!

Last night I got to lay in bed while watching the live Olympia webcast from Las Vegas, and today I got to lounge around! Yup you heard that right, I lounged around! I got some clients' workouts written up for the week ahead and cooked some meals for the week, so overall a very productive day. I am ready for Monday!

I feel as though we all look forward to Sundays...whether it's because of football, time with family and friends or just to have some "me time" - Sundays always allow you to do whatever you please. I was happy with my Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment