Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Arnold Sports Festival Weekend



The 2010 Arnold Sports Festival weekend is finally here and I am so excited! The sports festival weekend kicks off on Thursday 3/4/10 and runs through Sunday 3/7/10. The weekend is filled with sports events from table tennis to power lifting, an expo comprised of fabulous sports supplement and training companies and the much anticipated Arnold Classic Bodybuilding, Ms International Female Bodybuilding, Figure International and Fitness International championships. It's a great weekend for me to meet up with old friends and to meet new ones.

Events such as these get me very excited as I can't wait to reunite with old friends, watch friends compete and to network and meet new people. It's also going to get me even more motivated for my upcoming spring shows. I love being a part of this industry and always learning more and meeting more people. It's so great to have so many similar people with similar interests in 1 city - it's all happening in Columbus, Ohio!

For many of you going - I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment