Saturday, January 2, 2010

Organization is Key

It's that time of the year again...I am organizing, prepping and planning. Yup, you guessed it - I am entering full training/dieting mode for my 2010 spring shows. I spent the majority of today inside while it was snowing outside like crazy. I was so productive in that I wrote up all of my clients' workouts for the week as well as my bootcamp classes. I also had time to make new playlists for my IPod and figured out my weekly training schedule. I'm going to be trying out new things like hip hop classes and gymnastics classes in order to help with my fitness training, and I'm super excited! After that was all accomplished, I hit the grocery store and stocked up on a bunch of clean eats...I am ready to get cooking and prepping meals for the week.

I feel ready to enter my training/dieting for the spring season when I feel productive like I was today. It may seem easy to others to just hop right into training and dieting, but I like to write things out and get organized, it also helps to mentally prepare me for what's coming. With all that being said, I feel ready for what lies ahead...my first show is the first weekend in April and although that seems so far away, in reality it is not. I have a good solid 13 weeks to my first show of the season. So until then this girl is going into hibernation mode - you can find me at home or in the gym lol. EAT - TRAIN - SLEEP - REPEAT.....let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment