Monday, January 18, 2010

Reaching New Heights



So the past week I was clearly in a fog. It was a rough week for me. Do you ever have those days or weeks when everything just happens all at once and you feel so stopped in your tracks? Everything left me feeling down and out and not wanting to do much. I even hauled my training and was so disappointed in myself for that. I guess I just needed it to pass and now that it has, I'm feeling back in action and more like myself again.

As of this past Saturday, I am officially 11 weeks out from my first pro show of the year and to say I'm nervous is quite the under statement. I am having all these feelings of self doubt along with so much pressure for what lies ahead. Questions keep flying through my head like "will I be ready?", "will I look ok?" and "will I fit in?". I've second guessed myself so much within this past week that I've needed people to just reassure me that I can do it. I have the best support system and friends who believe in me and for them....I am pushing through and reaching new heights! It's back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment