Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

The new year is finally here! Along with the new year, we are also entering a new decade - I am so excited! Although 2009 did bring many personal growths and achievements for me, I was ready to wrap the year up. I am ready for all of 2010's beginnings, challenges, rewards and personal growths. I am taking the next couple of days to get organized and to formulate my plan of attack for the next couple of months. Starting Monday, I am 100% back in full training and dieting mode for my upcoming spring shows. I am so excited and determined as this spring season will be the first time I step on the stage as a pro, I cannot wait to see what happens and what changes will occur during this time.

Be sure to keep checking back on my blog as I'll continuously be updating it with how my training/dieting is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment