Sunday, October 11, 2009

Jetsetting

As I come home from a girls night out, I'm sitting in my apartment thinking that my vacation is finally here...I'm officially leaving for sunny Aruba in about 8 hours. I cannot wait! This vacation has been planned for about a year now however I've just recently realized how much I actually need this vacation within the past week. I've been working nonstop and been giving my all for the past 6 months and I'm ready for a little down time, a little "me" time. As horrible as it may sound, I'm ready to not have to worry about anyone other than myself. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my job and wouldn't want to be doing anything else. But I've been giving my everything and my all for the past couple of months and I'm ready to just unwind and relax with some friends and the beach.

I'm ready to unwind yet recharge the batteries at the same time. When I come back, I'll be refocused, recharged and reconnected with myself and ready to roll. Watch out cause this girl is ready to make some changes and ready to take on the world when she comes back!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment