Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life is About Creating Yourself


The picture above is just 1 of the many pictures taken during my vacation last week in Aruba. Now that I'm home, I look back and feel that I was so consumed with work and making a difference in a lot of other people's lives every day before vacation, that I never really focused on making a difference in my own life. Last week was just what I needed - to unwind, relax, have fun and just be me and be free.
It's the little things in life like having your friends throw you up in the air only to splash into the clear blue water in Aruba that make you see that you were not really enjoying life to the fullest. Doing silly things, such as something like this, makes you relax, unwind and just be carefree. It's a great feeling!
Find what's missing or lacking in your life and do something little to break the mold - to find out who you are and what makes you happy. Do something so little that just makes you smile and maybe say "that was fun". A smile and many laughs go a long way in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment