Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Recharged & Refocused

I'm officially back from a wonderful vacation with friends in Aruba. Although the week before my trip was comprised of some unexpected & hurtful news, the trip itself was thoroughly enjoyed. I was able to kick back (on the beach), relax, read and spend some quality time with good friends. Vacations like that don't happen very often for me, so I was very grateful for the opportunity and the timing of it.

Now that I am back to reality (although with a small case of the post-vacation blues), I am feeling recharged, reconnected and refocused. I had a lot to think about in my downtime on the beach and in the sun, and have realized that I need to focus 100% on me, my family & my friends. There is nothing out there of more importance. I was able to indulge on my vacation and enjoyed myself to the fullest. However as soon as I got back, I emailed my coach to talk about my preparation for the pro stage next year. I am so ready to jump right back into my training and to throw myself into it 110% in order to make significant changes for next year. I'm upping my game and cannot wait to see what is in store for me.

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment