Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Everyday we find ourselves working hard, pushing further ahead, reaching for the stars. Everyone has their eyes on a prize - whether it be a goal, promotion and/or some sort of personal achievement. Regardless, we are always striving for more. In my own life, I've found that when I really want things and push for things, really hoping that they will happen, nothing usually happens and I sometimes feel discouraged and disappointed. However lately, especially this year, I've found that by having a more relaxed approach with my goals and just letting things happen and fall where they shall fall, I've had much more success in both my personal life and career. Opportunities have popped up for me out of the blue and things I would never imagine possible are now happening, it's amazing and I feel so blessed for this year and these opportunities. The point of my blog is simple...have your dreams and have your goals and hold them close to your heart. Just because things do not happen as quickly as we'd like, doesn't mean that we should let go of those dreams and goals. I have my own goals and dreams and am slowly creating my own path in life. However I've found that the best way for me to go about doing so is to just relax, be patient and see what happens and comes my way. There are many people you meet every day and through exchanges, a simple "hello" or "thank you", you never know what may later come from these exchanges. Stay true to yourself, you goals and dreams and expect the unexpected on your path in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment