Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You Are What You Eat

Just checking in to my blog as it's turned out to be a pretty busy week yet a productive week too! I am back on track and feeling great - getting my scheduled workouts in this week and eating clean and yummy meals. It's amazing how what you eat really determines how you feel. During the Thanksgiving weekend, I was eating turkey and all the fixings, rolls, desserts, pizza, etc. I felt lethargic, lazy and down. Now that I've been eating healthy choices, I am feeling a lot less tired and more energetic...it's a great feeling!

If you find yourself feeling the same way I did even after the holiday (lethargic and lazy), look at what you are eating. If you find that it's usually processed food or not-so-good-for-you food, try changing it up! Make sure to have 2-3 servings of fruits per day along with a variety of lean proteins, whole grains, good fats and veggies. You'll feel a world of difference better! And don't forget to keep drinking your water!

No comments:

Post a Comment