Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Starting to Feel Like Christmas?



The weather here in New England has certainly been all over the place within the past couple of weeks. Just this week it was 70 degrees and gorgeous out! Now that certainly isn't New England weather for December! However it's now finally starting to feel like Christmas is right around the corner in New England. Last night we were greeted with snow - it fell down slow, graceful and didn't accumulate too much but left for a beautiful picture this morning.

The above picture is my view of my drive to Cathy Savage's studio this morning for our weekly Sunday Session. It was such a gorgeous drive as many people were not on the road and the trees were covered with snow. It reminded me of how I need to start getting on the ball with my Christmas shopping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment