Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Did You Do For Halloween?

I'm sure that most people went out last night and celebrated Halloween in a regular fashion - got dressed up in costumes and went to a party. My Halloween was spent a little differently...

Yesterday (on Halloween), I was up early and on my way into Boston. There I was greeted by familiar faces, although a little more bronzed than usual, and proceeded to spend my day at the NPC New England States show at the John Hancock working for VPX. The show was comprised of bodybuilding, figure, fitness and bikini divisions. Now these people all had a choice - to either celebrate Halloween like everyone else or to spend it on a stage in a rather different costume...their costumes had a lot more thought and prep put into them. These people had been planning their costumes for close to 4 months and boy, did they pull it off and bring it together nicely!

The show was a success, despite being on a holiday and I was so glad to share the day with everyone. There's no where else I would have rather been than representing the best supplement company in the industry and cheering on all of my friends, who were getting recognized and rewarded for their costumes, probably their best costumes to date - the amazing transformations in their physiques that they have been working so hard to attain. Although ending late, the festivities were not over yet and a bunch of us proceeded to head out in order to celebrate.

I am so lucky to have found something in my life that brings me such joy, determination and drive. I thank everyone I have met through my own experiences and want to say a big CONGRATS to all of those that stepped on the stage yesterday - it was a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment