Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Post Vegas Blues



I'm officially home from my last trip of the year and by far, my best trip of the year! I was fortunate to spend an amazing 4 days in Las Vegas with some truly inspirational and motivational women. These women all make up a team - a team of empowered, supportive and dedicated women, my Savage Sisters, coached by the one and only Cathy Savage. It's true - not only are they my team mates, but they are my sisters. We are there for each other for support, through good times, difficult times, to cheer, motivate, move, inspire...it's a great team to be a part of!

I got in to Vegas late Wednesday evening. I met up with some fellow friends, then started preparing for an early sunrise photo shoot the next day. Thursday came quick and a bunch of us were up and hiking the Red Rock Canyon around 6am in order to get some gorgeous photos in...I can't wait to see them! What an amazing scene it was! I feel truly blessed to have been able to travel to such a location...and in such a city of lights, Sin City! Who would've thought that even existed there? The rest of the day was comprised of meeting up with old friends then all joining together for a group photo shoot outside the Bellagio fountains. We certainly caused quite the scene!

The rest of my weekend was filled with lots of cheering, motivating, laughs, good food and good times. I'm so glad that I spent some more quality time with good friends as the memories we created were priceless. I feel so lucky to have such good friends and am lucky to have such experiences as these.

I'm now gearing up for a great holiday week...Thanksgiving is right around the corner and now I can spend some quality time with my family. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment