Monday, November 16, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!




This week I will be jet setting to the fabulous city of Las Vegas! I know I know...I travel a lot! LOL However keep in mind that most trips this year have been work related and have offered very little time to myself. These last 2 trips of the year are mostly for pleasure however this trip will have some business aspects to it.

I'm pumped up and can't wait to spend the long weekend with my friends. This will officially be my final trip of the year and what better way to top it all off...in Sin City! I leave Wednesday night and will be pretty busy up until then with clients, getting in my workouts, last minute errands and packing, so I figured I better update my blog today while I have the time :)

When I get back, it'll officially be Thanksgiving week - can you believe it?! I'm excited to spend some quality time with family on that day, one of my favorite holidays as there is no stress with gifts just spending time with the people you care about.

Make it an aswesome week everyone! You can bet that mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment